- Clean new design for the Trade Inbox and Trade Checkout.
- Beautiful, full-page redesigns of the Sneaker Details pages, with an animated banner on the collector’s Willingness to Trade, and icons for images and notes.
- Home Feed has been updated with new filters, sorting, and size selection.
- Redesigns of the Main Navigation bar
- The home icon for the homepage is now the Tradeblock logo!
- Search is now at the bottom of the screen instead of the top
- The user’s profile is on the bottom right of the navigation bar
- Create a Trade page got a refresh, with a streamlined view into collectors and their closets, with high willingness to trade, prioritized.
- Shows more sneakers in collector’s profiles. It went from only showing 3 shoes, to showing 3-7 shoes based on the number of shoes the collector has in their closet.
- When viewing a collector’s profile, their closet will automatically filter to show the shoes they have in your size and now it is easy to take action to clear that filter when there are no matches.
Fixed: You spoke, we listened and users need their streaks!
We’ve added back the ability to see your last Active status, which will be replaced with the streak count when you log into the app for 4 or more days in a row.