1. To create a public offer, search for or browse your “Sneakers” home feed for the target shoe you want to trade for. Click “Create a trade” and two options will appear:
- Private Offer — Select this option if you want to send offers directly to another collector with your target shoe. New, New w/ defects, and Used shoes can be traded.
- Public Offer — Select this option if you want to post an offer to anyone who has that shoe. New, New w/ defects, and Used shoes can be traded.
2. If you select “Public Offer”, you will be directed to the “What shoes do you want?” screen.
- You will have the option to add up to 2 additional shoes that you want to acquire in your deal.
- When you select “Add Shoe”, two options will appear:
- From your wishlist — Add shoes from your wishlist.
- From search — Add shoes by searching the shoe’s name or SKU #.
- Click “Next”, once all shoe(s) have been selected.
3. Once directed to your closet, you will be able to add up to 3 shoes to trade away.
- "Original box- good condition" is still required for Public Offers.
4. Once you select “Next”, the app will search for similar, existing Public Offers that you can close immediately.
- You can select one of the existing offers OR click “Continue your offer” to post the Public Offer you created.
- If you choose to accept an existing offer, you will have two options:
- Accept offer — if you like the proposal as-is
- Counter offer — if you would like to add, swap, or remove shoes and/ or add or ask for cash in the offer
- If you choose to continue your offer, you will be directed to the review screen where you can look over your offer details and make sure everything is correct.
- This will include the ability to view the estimated offer value of the shoes and add extra cash if desired.
5. If everything looks good, click “Review Charges”.
- Your payment and shipping information will appear and you can view the estimated total of the trade.
- If all the information is correct and you are good to go, click “Send offer” and you’re done!
You have now created a public offer! Anyone that can fulfill that offer can accept or counter. (*You will only be charged if your offer gets accepted.)
*This is only one of many ways to create a public offer! To learn more ways, please read November 17th, 2022 Release 8.0.2
Also- subscribe to our Youtube channel for more Tradeblock content!